Why Choose Kiddie Up
- Unbeatable reputation. Kiddie Up Nannies has worked hard to earn respect and a great reputation from the nanny community. Click here to read a few testimonials from our nannies.
- We work for you! We are only as good as our nannies, and for that reason we work for our nannies just as much as we work for our clients! Kiddie Up acts as a liaison between the nanny and the family. We assist throughout the process, which includes interview training, resume assistance, negotiations, and a customized contract between the nanny and the family. Although Kiddie Up’s fees come only from our clients, not our nannies, we have a great deal of loyalty to our dedicated nannies. Because we do not charge our nannies or take a commission, every penny you earn is yours! In fact, the only time money would be exchanged is if you refer a friend! We pay nannies for referrals!
- We know exactly what it is like to be a nanny. Did you know Maggie Broadrick, Owner or Kiddie Up Nannies, was a nanny for many years? Through her work as a nanny, as well as being a parent, Maggie has experienced being a nanny firsthand. She knows that being a nanny is hard work! Maggie, along with Kiddie Up Nannies, is dedicated to assisting nannies throughout the process. If you feel lost, have questions, or need further assistance, we can help! In fact, that is exactly why we’re here! Many of our nannies utilize our resources even if they move forward with a job outside of our agency.
- Kiddie Up Nannies represents many different types of families. Kiddie Up Nannies is not a cookie-cutter type of agency. We represent a diverse group of clients in addition to tailoring our services to our families’ specific requests. By offering multiple types of positions, we are able to meet the needs of many nannies. We represent nannies bringing along their own child, granny-nannies, students, part-time and full-time nannies, and more!
- We know what our nannies and families want! There are no secrets or misconceptions when working with Kiddie Up. We provide honest, well-informed advice to our clients and nannies. Being aware of exactly what a family wants makes our nannies’ jobs a lot easier! Expectations and details are clearly communicated.
- Kiddie Up stays involved. Our job is not over once we place a nanny. We stay involved and we’re available if you need us!
- Keep up the education with Kiddie Up Nannies. Our mission is to support and educate throughout the process. We believe that it is important for nannies to stay current on parenting trends and styles along with basic certifications. We are happy to sponsor nannies for these classes, and we offer a significant discount for CPR and First Aide classes.
Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?! Have no fear, Kiddie Up is the solution for you!
If you are ready to get started, review our Nanny Checklist & Criteria here >