LOCATION: Havana St. & Martin Luther King Blvd., Eastbridge (previously known as Stapleton), Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed at the end of March of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: 40-45 hours per week; Monday through Friday, approximately 9 am to 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $18-$21 per hour, before taxes. Overtime pay for hours over 40.
START DATE: November 2nd
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A year commitment.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Reliable transportation to work is important. No driving needs, walkable outings encouraged!
- Engaging, interactive, attentive.
- Communicative, reliable & punctual.
- Open to following a baby led routine but ideally transition to a predictable schedule. An eating and sleeping schedule is important!
- Encourage age appropriate milestones and development.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about Kiddie Up’s Infant Feeding Certification.
- Washing bottles, tidy up after the days activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Baby’s laundry would be great!
- Bilingual- Dad speaks Spanish fluently and communicate easily!
- Assist with dishes occasionally.
- Cooking for the family would be a huge bonus but not required!
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering guaranteed hours and additional PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, required. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Due to the pandemic, Mom and Dad both work from home. They promise to be very communicative with their needs and expectations.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to the possibility depending on the nanny’s child’s age.