LOCATION: S. Emerson St. & E. Mississippi Ave., Wash Park, Denver.
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Happy, healthy, curious and easy-going one-year-old girl
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time, 40-45 hours per week; Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5 pm. Flexibility to increase hours if Mom or Dad required to travel for work.
PAY RATE: $22-$25 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Late August
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 9 months
PETS: 7-year-old, friendly dog, minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is preferred but not required. Walkable outings are strongly encouraged along with adventures occasionally in safe places
- Engaging, positive, communicative, & outgoing.
- Energetic, talkative, and creative
- Ideally, experience with toddlers.
- Light housework related to the kiddo: tidy up kitchen and play area, baby’s laundry, etc.
- Support age-appropriate activities and development: reading, singing, activities, art, music
- No screen time please!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- A background or training in child development, child language development.
- Availability to offer occasional date-nights every few months. Not a deal breaker, only a nice to have.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, paid holidays, and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, required. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Due to the pandemic, Mom and Dad currently work from home. They have a spacious layout and work in the basement, giving the nanny and child plenty of space to play. Dad will continue to work from home while Mom will begin to transition back to office in coming months.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.