LOCATION: S. Downing St. & E. Mississippi Ave., Wash Park, Denver.
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Happy, healthy, easy-going baby girl welcomed in June of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time, 40 hours per week; Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm. Flexibility to increase hours if, or when, Mom and Dad return to the office.
PAY RATE: $20-$24 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Mid to late October
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A minimum of a year commitment.
PETS: 7-year-old, friendly dog, minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is preferred but not required. Walkable outings are strongly encouraged along with adventures once public places are open and safe.
- Engaging, positive, communicative, & outgoing.
- Encourage a baby-led schedule and routine.
- Ideally, experience with infants.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Chores related to the baby: wash bottles, tidy up, baby’s laundry, etc.
- Support age appropriate activities and development.
- No screen time please!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- A background or training in child development.
- Availability to offer occasional date-nights every few months. Not a dealbreaker, only a nice to have.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, paid holidays, and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, required. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Due to the pandemic, Mom and Dad currently work from home. They have a spacious layout giving the nanny plenty of space to play and areas where Mom and Dad can work quietly if needed.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.