LOCATION: 44th Ave. and Lowell Blvd. in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby girl welcomed in October
HOURS NEEDED: 50 hours per week; Monday-Friday 8 am-6 pm
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour
START DATE: January 21st
COMMITMENT LENGTH: One year
PETS: Hypoallergenic labradoodle; no responsibilities needed other than letting him in and out throughout the day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Applicants must have an impeccable driving record and a safe and reliable vehicle. Must be willing to take baby to “mommy-and-me” type classes and other age-appropriate outings.
- Experience with infants or children under a year old.
- Strong communication skills. Send daily texts and updates, keep a nanny journal, etc.
- Ability to encourage development.
- Go for regular excursions, such as walks or places that encourage development and stimulation.
- Warm, gentle, and caring with a genuine love for children.
- Engaged, mature and active.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Baby related tasks such as baby’s laundry, empty diaper pail, etc.
- Bilingual would be a bonus!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY): Providing quality childcare is top priority, these wish-list items come secondary.
- Assistance with family’s laundry
- Occasional meal prep a few times per week.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours and additional paid time off offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from his separate home office frequently.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right for this position.