LOCATION: S. University Blvd. & Evans Ave., Observatory Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two boys, 4 years old and 2.5 years old. The oldest will be in school Monday through Friday 8 am to 3 pm, the youngest attends school 3 days per week, 9 am to 1 pm.
HOURS NEEDED: Minimally 40 hours per week, more hours if needed.
- Monday & Tuesday, 9 am to 7 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Can add hours on Friday if needed.
- Comfortable staying overnight with the children when the parents are out of town.
- Date-night hours would be a plus!
PAY RATE: $25-$30 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Flexible for the right fit, ideally soon!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term
PETS: 8-year-old bulldog; responsibilities include occasional feeding, filling water bowl, etc.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required. The nanny will have access to the family’s vehicle if needed.
- Helpful & proactive. Able to take initiative and lend a hand where needed.
- Warm, caring & upbeat.
- Active & playful.
- Comfortable taking the boys on outings and adventures when they are not in school.
- While the boys are in school, responsibilities will be assisting with household management type tasks:
- Grocery shop
- Organizational projects.
- Children laundry
- Load/unload dishwasher
- Prepare meals & snacks
- Willing to travel with the family occasionally.
- No screen time please!
PAID TIME OFF: Offering paid time off in addition to guaranteed hours.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID and comfortable getting an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad does not work from home; Mom is in and out of the home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.