LOCATION: Martin Luther King Blvd. & Willow, Stapleton, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two little ladies; the oldest, is an active and social 3-year-old who loves art and adventures. The youngest who is almost 10 months is an easy going and happy baby.
HOURS NEEDED: 20-25 hours per week. The nanny will be needed Tuesdays and Fridays. The schedule changes; either 7:30 am to 5:30 pm OR 10 am to 8 pm. The schedule will be provided at least 2 weeks in advance. In addition to Tuesdays and Fridays, the family would love to utilize the nanny 5 extra hours during the week, either another weekday or on the weekend.
PAY RATE: $18-$20 per hour
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Ideally 6-9 months
PETS: The family’s 30lb Wiener dog takes a while to warm up to new people. He’s not aggressive but not overly social. The family also has a car. Pet responsibilities are limited; maybe occasionally letting the dog outside.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- The perfect nanny is playful, active, patient, self-directed, organized and able to take initiative.
- Activities and adventures are encouraged! The family has memberships to the museums, zoo, and they live in a super walkable neighborhood with a ton of parks!
- In respect to parenting style/discipline method, the oldest does best with redirection. Mom and Dad encourage independent play and a routine/schedule. Baby goes to sleep on her own and might cry for a bit but does well.
- Potty training whisperer needed!
- No screen time please.
- Comfortable caring for sick children. Minor illnesses mostly, but in the instance the girls are sick, the nanny will still be needed.
- Assist with daily dishes, loading/unloading the dishwasher, etc.
- Pick up toys and tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Prepare meals for the girls and clean up afterwards.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- As an organized and tidy family, it’s a huge plus if the nanny can foster a similar environment.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours offered. Additional paid time off is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: The family is willing to consider a nanny mom if the nanny can safely transport their own child and both girls.Click here to apply