LOCATION: E. 11th Ave. & Milwaukee St, Congress Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two little ladies, 3 and 6 years old.
HOURS NEEDED: 36-40 hours per week.
- Summer schedule: Monday through Thursday 7:30 am- 5:30 pm. Guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- School year: Monday through Thursday 7:30 am- 5:30 pm. Guaranteed 36 hours per week. Nanny needs to be available for sick days and school closures. The oldest will be in school 8 am- 3 pm, the youngest attends school 9 am- 12:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $700-$800 per week before taxes.
START DATE: Starting as soon as June 1st or as late as July 1st.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Through August 2020
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Must have a safe and reliable vehicle that can safely fit two car seats. Nanny will need to drive the girls to and from school and various activities. Mileage reimbursement offered.
- Reliable, punctual and committed.
- Patient and caring.
- Active, willing to take the girls on outings to parks, museums, the zoo, etc.
- Communicative throughout the day.
- Comfortable communicating to teachers when needed.
- Encourage and foster manners.
- Girls’ laundry.
- Tidying up after the girls, sweeping, loading and unloading the dishwasher, etc.
- Meal prep for the children and occasional light meal prep for the family.
- Although they are sisters, these young lil ladies have totally different personalities! The nanny should be able to balance an outgoing and energetic personality, and the other who is shier and more reserved.
- Comfortable caring for sick kids.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Spanish speaking would be a plus but not required.
PAID TIME OFF: Paid holidays, 10 days of PTO for the nanny to use at their discretion and a guaranteed salary.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it, if the nanny’s child was similar in age.