These close neighbors decided to combine their childcare needs! Both families need part-time care; sometimes care for both children will overlap but each family has their typical schedule.
LOCATION: Neighbors in Boulder, near N. 71st St. & Lookout Rd., Gunbarrel area.
ABOUT THE LITTLES:
- Family N: 9-month-old baby boy
- Family L: 7-month-old baby boy
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time!
- Family N: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, 7:30 am to 2 pm.
- Family L: Thursdays & Fridays 7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Occasionally care might overlap, and the nanny will be responsible for both babies at the same time.
PAY RATE: Dependent if the nanny is caring for one baby or both babies, approximately $23-$27 per hour, paid legally, or ‘on the books’, as a W-2 employee.
START DATE: Immediately!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term!
PETS: Two cats, no responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is highly preferred.
- Mature, honest, & trustworthy.
- Genuinely enjoys their job and likes caring for children.
- Willing to expose baby to new things, music, food, activities, etc.
- Help with baby’s laundry.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- No screen time please!
- Familiar or willing to learn about baby led weaning.
- Comfortable & knowledgeable preparing breastmilk. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Experience with baby sign would be a plus!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to offering paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom based on the nanny’s child’s age.