LOCATION: S. Quebec St. & E. Yale Ave., southeast Denver.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 3-year-old, very energetic, twin boys.
HOURS NEEDED: Wednesdays 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, some flexibility with the times if needed.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: August 4th, flexible if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Approximately a year.
PETS: A sweet & well-trained 100 lb. Rottweiler. Minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not required. The nanny can use the family’s vehicle for outings.
- The perfect person is someone who genuinely loves kids.
- Punctual & reliable.
- Energetic & playful! Able to keep up with these active boys!
- Mindful of safety and surroundings.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Availability to offer date-night/weekend hours.
PAID TIME OFF: Negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: No preference.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad work from their home office space. When the nanny is there, the nanny is in charge, but they are there for emergencies.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.