LOCATION: S. Yosemite St. & E, Arapahoe Rd., Centennial
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two-year-old twin girls
HOURS NEEDED: 19 hours per week; Tuesdays and Fridays 7:45 am- 5:15 pm
PAY RATE: $20-$22 per hour
START DATE: Late- December to early January
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Through September of 2021
PETS: Hypoallergenic labradoodle. He will need to be let out occasionally during the day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Encouraged to have a vehicle due to the lack of reliable public transportation. Family vehicle with car seats will usually be available to take children places, if agreed upon with parents.
- Fun, confident, knowledgeable, and a genuine passion for children.
- Communicative, willing to text daily updates.
- Ability to implement a routine and consistency.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities, help with the twins’ laundry.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Experience with multiples.
- Someone who is a career nanny
- Mom and Dad do their best to have meals ready but may need the nanny to help prepare food.
PAID TIME OFF: Negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: The family is more than willing to reimburse for any vaccinations the nanny needs. Candidates need to be, or willing to become, current on the TDAP and annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Due to the pandemic, one parent usually works from home. One is expected to be away most workdays.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom!