LOCATION: I-25 and Colorado Blvd., Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 20-month-old active and energetic little gal. She is a good-natured toddler; she loves climbing and swimming and running. She’s learning to talk and soon will be potty training.
HOURS NEEDED: 24 hours per week; Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 am to 7/7:30 pm. Additional weekend hours are offered if candidates are interested.
PAY RATE: $16-$20 per hour
START DATE: Right away!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year commitment.
PETS: One small dog; the nanny will need to let him out during the day and make sure he has water.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Excursions and adventures are encouraged. Mileage and all activity costs will be reimbursed.
- Responsible, and reliable.
- Communicative, patient, honest and easy to work with.
- Loving, caring, creative and nurturing.
- Someone who genuinely wants to engage and be a part of this toddler’s life.
- Mom and Dad try to follow the Love & Logic philosophy. They belief in giving choices and positive reinforcement. They are looking for a nanny who shares a similar style.
- Must be willing to follow a schedule as the toddler does best with a predictable schedule.
- Willing to engage in fun, educational activities which promotes developmental milestones.
- Care for the toddler should be the focus when she’s awake. During nap time, or if time permits, the family would love the nanny to occasionally empty the dishwasher, help with the child’s laundry, take out the trash, etc.
- Respectful and aware of the family’s religious preferences. The family is Jewish; they do not celebrate Christmas or Easter.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- If the nanny was willing to assist with light meal prep, it would be a huge bonus!
- Ability to accompany them to their mountain home occasionally. Not a deal breaker but it would be nice to have as an option.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is required.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Rarely.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: The family is not comfortable with a nanny mom.Click here to apply