LOCATION: E. Mississippi Ave. & S. Emerson St., west Wash Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 15-month-old little boy. Baby #2 due in February so this position will turn into caring for two children in the summer of 2022.
HOURS NEEDED: Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. It would be great if the start time was 7 am Mondays and Thursdays, although its not a deal breaker.
PAY RATE: $20-$35 per hour, before taxes. Paid legally, or ‘on the books’, as a W-2 employee.
START DATE: Early October
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, ideally the next several years if possible!
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is a must. Activities once public places are safer.
- The perfect person is someone who’s engaged, energetic, and patient.
- Enjoys playing and exploring with curious toddlers.
- Capable of patient communication.
- COVID- cautious, limited exposure, taking appropriate precautions, etc.
- Assist with light meal prep, such as cutting veggies, etc. This is a Kosher and vegetarian home.
- If time permits household tasks include:
- Load/unload dishwasher
- Light meal prep, cutting veggies, etc.
- Child’s laundry
- Sweep if needed
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Open to traveling with the family in the future.
PAID TIME OFF: Offering paid time off and guaranteed hours.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated, or willing to be vaccinated for Tdap, the flu, and COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from his separate home office. He is conscious not to be disruptive during the day.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.