LOCATION: Highway 52 and Highway 287, Niwot (Boulder/Longmont area). Beautiful area outside of Denver!
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Three littles! 4-year-old helpful big sister, brother who will be 2 years old in August, baby sister welcomed in March of this year. The oldest will attend a summer program or preschool program full-time.
HOURS NEEDED: 45 hours per week; Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $25 per hour, before taxes. Overtime for hours over 40!
START DATE: ASAP!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year
PETS: Loveable dog, minimal responsibilities. Filling up the water bowl, letting her outside, etc. Opportunity to make extra money dog sitting while the family is out of town.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Nanny will be needed to help with preschool drop-offs & pick-ups. If the Nanny’s car can’t fit 3 car seats, Mom’s vehicle is available for use.
- Reliable & dependable.
- Loving, someone open to be an extension of the family.
- Experience with infants and toddlers.
- Outgoing, energetic, confident, positive.
- Willing to spend time outside, going on walks, etc.
- Proactively takes on child related tasks: tidy up, keeping things organized, preparing snacks & meals, cleaning up after, children’s laundry, etc.
- Positively encourage responsibility, manners, independence.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk & formula handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Occasional availability for date nights and overnights.
- Open to traveling with the family.
PAID TIME OFF: Willing to guarantee hours and offer paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is highly preferred but not a requirement.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from her separate home office; she is available if needed. The parents fully support the nanny’s role and authority.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.