LOCATION: Quebec St. and E. Alameda Ave., Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: This blended family is looking for care for their 2-year-old mainly. Every other week, care will be for the family’s 5 children. Starting from the bottom, Mom and Dad jointly have a curious and happy 2-year-old little girl. Every other week, the rest of the herd joins- two boys, 9 and 14 years old, and three girls, 13-year-old twins and a 15-year-old.
- Week 1, care for 2-year-old only, Monday-Friday 1:30-8:30/9 pm.
- Week 2, full-kid weeks, Monday-Friday 7:00-9:00 am and 1:30-8:30/9 pm. **Open to having two nannies, a am and pm nanny if needed.
PAY RATE: $20 per hour for one child, $25 per hour for the full-kid weeks. Overtime is offered. Approx. $1,800 every 2 weeks or $46k/year gross.
START DATE: As soon as November 19th.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term!
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Safe and clean driving record is required as driving is a responsibility. Access to family’s car to transport the kids.
- Professional, strong communication skills, organized, efficient, proactive, honest and adaptable.
- Willing to work as a team! Work with the household manager and parents’ assistants to coordinate the children’s’ weekly schedules.
- Attend scheduled weekly check-in meetings with all household staff to ensure household runs smoothly.
- Involved, willing to relay any communication from pediatricians.
- Encourage independence and teaching self-care tasks.
- Picking up pre-purchased groceries and supplement grocery orders with other shopping as requested.
- Children’s laundry.
- Coordinate and schedule any maintenance at the house.
- Pick up and deliver mail to the family’s office in Cherry creek.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Love for cooking or participating in activities with the kids is a plus!
- Able to travel with the family; not a mandatory need.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays and additional PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Rarely.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not a good fit.