LOCATION: S. Utica St. and W. Dartmouth Ave., Harvey Park, Southwest Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: A true sweetie-pie who made her entrance early! She was welcomed in mid-June of 2017. Although her actual age is 6 months, her adjusted age is 4 months. Developmentally, baby is right on track for her adjusted age. She is not a fussy baby; she’s happy and is a great sleeper! Baby is bottle fed but also given more through a G-tube. The nanny does not need to have experience with a G-tube but does need to willing to learn.
HOURS NEEDED: 35 hours per week; Tuesdays 12 pm to 6 pm, Wednesdays 7 am to 3 pm, Thursdays 7 am to 6 pm, and Fridays 7 am to 5 pm. OR, if it’s more appealing to a nanny, the family can offer three days a week: Wednesdays 7 am to 3 pm, Thursdays 7 am to 6 pm, and Fridays 7 am to 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $16-$20 per hour
START DATE: Full-time on February 13th. Preferably, the nanny can train and have a few orientation days the week before.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Ideally a 6 month commitment but ideally longer for the right fit.
PETS: One friendly and sweet yellow lab. No responsibilities related to the dog other than letting him in and out during the day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Preferably the nanny has a safe and reliable vehicle to use in case of an emergency. However, the family does not need the nanny to drive with the baby.
- The most important thing to the family is to have a nanny that is patient. Feedings sometimes can be a bit trying. The nanny needs to be patient and willing to take direction from Mom and Dad.
- Along with patience, being open and willing to learn how to feed baby is required. The family is not interested in someone who might have a set agenda and alternatively not open to Mom and Dad’s suggestions regarding baby’s feedings.
- Encourage and monitor age appropriate milestones. Ability to communicate with Mom and Dad about baby’s progress and development.
- Child related tasks only such as washing bottles and occasionally helping with baby’s laundry if needed.
- Friendly and personable.
- Due to Mom’s profession, reliability and punctuality are greatly important so Mom can get to work on time!
- Must be a nonsmoker or any kind.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Language immersion, baby sign, and baby food making would all be bonuses but not mandatory.
PAID TIME OFF: The nanny will earn the same set salary regardless if they need the nanny or not. Additional paid time off is negotiable .
VACCINATION POLICY: Due to the baby being a preemie, the nanny must be current on vaccinations.
SICK POLICY: If the nanny has a fever or is contagious, the nanny should stay home. It is possible the nanny would still be needed to come if baby was sick. Mom and Dad will take illness case by case and certainly wont expose the nanny or ask the nanny for anything out of their comfort zone.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Rarely Dad might work from their home office. When he is there, he would be dedicated to his work only.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: To limit baby’s exposure, the family would prefer not to have a nanny mom.Click here to apply