LOCATION: 8th Ave. & Quebec St., Lowry, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two busy boys, 9 and 3 years old. Oldest attends school nearby in Hilltop, the youngest attends preschool 5 days a week near downtown.
HOURS NEEDED: 35 hours per week; Monday through Thursday 11 am- 7 pm, Fridays 1:45-5:45 pm. Flexibility with the hours and start/end times if needed!
PAY RATE: $20 per hour, before taxes. Opportunity for raises based on performance. Healthcare stipend offered for the right fit.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year, preferably longer!
PETS: Obedient and friendly dog. Daily walks are needed, usually a 20-25-minute obligation.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job required. Mileage/gas stipend offered.
- Safe and impeccable driver to pick boys up from school and drive to and from activities.
- Homework help, reading, playing board games, etc.
- Planning age appropriate, creative and educational activities and outings.
- Active, eager to spend time outdoors, throw around balls, ride scooters and bikes, taking long walks, etc.
- Willingness to be a liaison between parents and the boys’ teachers, coaches, etc.
- Household manager duties:
- Meal planning and prep 3-4 times per week
- Assist with dishes
- Tidy up main living areas (kitchen, living room, etc.)
- Pack lunches
- Help boys prepare for extracurricular activities and sports
- Run errands
- Grocery shopping
- Occasional organizational projects
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours and additional PTO offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations required. Family is happy to reimburse for the cost.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.