LOCATION: Central Park Blvd. & Montview Blvd., south Stapleton, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 2-year-old independent little lady. Her baby sister, who was welcomed in February of this year, is cared for by Grandma. The nanny needs to be comfortable caring for both children occasionally and comfortable working alongside Grandma.
HOURS NEEDED: Minimally 40 hours up to 47.5 hours per week. Monday through Friday 7:30 am-5 pm.
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour
START DATE: July 5th
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is preferred but not required.
- Familiar with age appropriate milestones and development.
- Encourage educational activities.
- Great communication skills, willing to keep a daily log.
- Loving & energetic.
- Experience caring for 2 children at one time.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Montessori background would be a huge plus!
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking). Mom and Dad speak Spanish fluently!
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering a guaranteed salary.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is preferred but not required.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: During the pandemic, Mom & Dad work from home. In other circumstances, Mom & Dad will occasionally work from home. They do their best to work and stay secluded.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom, especially if the nanny’s child is similar in age.