LOCATION: Fulton St. & MLK Blvd., northeast Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Playful & smiley baby boy welcomed in December of 2020
HOURS NEEDED: Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Ideally late March
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required.
- Engaged & interactive.
- Punctual & reliable.
- Due to baby’s reflux, it’s important the nanny sticks to baby’s feeding routine and meticulous about preparing bottles.
- Baby related tasks such as washing bottles, baby’s laundry, etc.
- COVID-cautious, takes social distancing seriously, wears a mask, follows CDC’s recommendations, etc.
- Willing to go on walks. Open to outings once public places are safe.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Helping with family’s laundry would be a huge plus!
- Dinner prep would be great but not required.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, additional PTO offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations (click here to learn more), annual flu shot, and willing to get the COVID-19 vaccination when available to the public.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad both currently work from their home offices.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.