LOCATION: W. 23rd Ave. & Federal Blvd., in the Sloans Lake neighborhood, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby girl welcomed in May!
HOURS NEEDED: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9 am to 5 pm. Potential to add Wednesdays if more hours are desired.
PAY RATE: $20-$25, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: ASAP!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: As long as possible!
PETS: Two, hypoallergenic, Goldendoodles. Letting them outside would be great!
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required. Outings and adventures are welcomed once baby can benefit from them.
- Trustworthy & positive.
- Personable, outgoing, comfortable being an extended part of the family.
- Experience working with infants.
- Baby related tasks; tidy up after the days activities, baby’s laundry, washing bottles, etc.
- Encourage development, foster age-appropriate activities.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Open to a nanny share in the future. This is not set in stone, but Mom and Dad want baby to be social and have that interaction; therefore, they want a nanny comfortable with a share down the line.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Bilingual nannies are encouraged to apply, but not required.
- Comfortable traveling with the family to their home in Steamboat Springs.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid time off, and paid holidays.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations, including vaccinated for COVID-19, or willing to become. An annual flu shot is highly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from her separate home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.