LOCATION: Lincoln Ave. & Jordan Rd., Parker
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Sweet & happy sisters, almost 3.5 years old and 1.5 years old. The oldest will attend preschool, M/W/F 9 am- 1 pm, starting in August. The nanny will need to assist with drop-off & pick-up.
HOURS NEEDED: 35 hours per week; Monday through Thursday 8:30 am- 4 pm, Friday 8:30 am- 1:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Early August
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year.
PETS: Must like dogs! Two sweet corgis, no responsibilities, walks only if you want to!
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required.
- Looking for an experienced nanny that can come up with activities for fun and incorporate learning.
- Encourage adventures & outings.
- Responsible, trustworthy, & professional.
- Punctual, attentive to safety.
- Loving & caring.
- Able to take initiative, plan activities, keeping the girls engaged.
- No screen time please!
- Creative- participate in arts & crafts projects.
- Capable of fostering healthy and consistent discipline and boundaries.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Prepare well-balanced snacks and meals, clean up after.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours/salary, paid major holidays off, open to offering additional paid time.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations including vaccinated for COVID and annual flu shot is highly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home. They plan to set boundaries and not interject with the nanny’s responsibilities.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.