LOCATION: Lincoln Ave. & Jordan Rd., Parker
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Sweet & happy sisters, almost 3 yrs. old and almost 1 yr. old.
HOURS NEEDED: 3 days a week, Mondays for sure, the other two days are flexible. 21 hours per week; starting at 9 am, ending at 4 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$22 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Ideally a year, 6-12 months would be ok too.
PETS: Must like dogs! Two sweet corgis, no responsibilities, walks only if you want to!
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Open to local outings and adventures once public places are safe.
- Experienced & confident in their skills.
- Responsible, trustworthy, & professional.
- Punctual, attentive to safety.
- Loving & caring.
- Able to take initiative, plan activities, keeping the girls engaged.
- Encourage creative and educational activities: reading, numbers & ABCs, etc. No screen time please!
- Willing to play outside, go to parks, stay active!
- Creative- participate in arts & crafts projects.
- Capable of fostering healthy and consistent discipline and boundaries.
- Experience with potty training is a huge plus!!
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Light housekeeping: cleaning highchair, girls’ laundry, vacuuming in play spaces.
- Prepare well-balances snacks and meals, clean up after.
- Aware, familiar, and comfortable practicing the CDC’s recommendations in respect to COVID-19 and social distancing.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours/salary, paid major holidays off, open to offering additional paid time.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot is highly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Due to the pandemic, Mom and Dad both work from home. They plan to set boundaries and not interject with the nanny’s responsibilities.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.