LOCATION: E. 37th Ave. & Steele St., northeast Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in April of this year
HOURS NEEDED: 25 hours per week. Lots of flexibility with the start & end times. Due to Mom’s work schedule, it would be best to have a nanny 4 days/week- 6-hour days, or 3 days/week- 8-hour days. Again, lots of flexibility!
PAY RATE: $20-$27 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Mid-August
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally 8-12 months, possibly longer.
PETS: The family has an indoor/outdoor cat.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not required but if the nanny wants to go on outings, they will need to use their own vehicle.
- Reliable & dependable.
- Punctual & communicative.
- Kind & honest.
- Loving- comfortable being an extension of the family.
- Comfortable, or willing to learn, about breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Child related tasks such as washing bottles, tidying up after activities, etc.
- Knowledgeable about development and willing to encourage developmental activities.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about the Baby Wise theory.
- A deal breaker is someone on their phone all day.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Able to offer occasional date night hours.
- Bilingual would be great but not a requirement.
PAID TIME OFF: Willing to offer guaranteed hours, open to offering additional PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad have converted their garage to an office space. If they do not go into the office or traveling, they will be working from that designated space.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it!