LOCATION: S. Colorado Blvd. & E. Hampden Ave., south Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Sweet baby girl welcomed in March of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: Approximately 40-45 hours per week during the times of 8 am to 5 pm, Monday- Friday.
PAY RATE: $17-$19 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Early August, flexible for the right fit.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: The ideal nanny will be a part of their family long-term.
PETS: One spirited pug! Letting her in and out throughout the day, no other responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is strongly preferred. Open to drivable outings once baby is older and public places are safe.
- Experienced & mature; looking for a seasoned nanny.
- Creative & playful.
- Encourage growth and learning.
- Inspire age appropriate milestones and development.
- Baby related tasks such as baby’s laundry, washing bottles, etc.
- Pick up after the days activities and keep the home tidy.
- No screen time please!
- Willing to practice social distancing and other safe practices.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Occasional help with the family’s laundry is a bonus!
- Light meal prep or cooking- wish list only!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to offering additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad both work from their home offices. They are not looking over the nanny’s shoulder, but the nanny should be comfortable knowing they work from home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference.