LOCATION: E. 23rd Ave. & N. Washington St., northeast Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Smiley baby boy welcomed in March of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: 19 hours per week; two weekdays a week, 8 am to 5:30 pm. The nanny can choose which two days a week. Grandparents will be caring for baby the other days of the week. They are flexibility and can work around the nanny’s schedule.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: ASAP!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Likely through May of 2022.
PETS: Friendly dog, minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is preferred but not required.
- Attentive, present, engaged.
- Playful & fun.
- Experience with infants is highly preferred.
- Reliable & dependable.
- Comfortable taking baby on daily walks.
- Proactive, comfortable offering respectful suggestions to these new parents.
- Baby related tasks, wash bottles, baby’s laundry, etc.
- Comfortable & knowledgeable preparing breastmilk & formula. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to offering paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Comfortable being vaccinated for COVID and willing to get an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home. She does not want to micromanage or hover!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.