LOCATION: S. Chambers & Lincoln Ave., Parker
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Three school-aged children: 16, 14 and 7 years old. Care is mainly for the youngest. Nanny will be needed to help transport the older children to and from activities from time to time.
HOURS NEEDED: 15-20 hours per week; Monday through Friday 3 pm to 6 or 7 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour
START DATE: Within the next month!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least able to commit to the school year, ideally long-term as these hours will continue year-round.
PETS: One dog and two cats, no responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Safe and reliable transportation is a must. Nanny will be responsible for school pick up and assistance driving to and from sport activities. Open to reimbursement for mileage.
- Pretty self-sufficient kiddos! Assistance with homework, help driving the kiddos are the main needs.
- Light meal and snack preparation.
- Organized & proactive.
- Reliable & communicative.
- Willingness to help the family where needed.
- Open to communicating with teachers and coaches if needed.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Ability to offer overnights from time to time.
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering guaranteed salary.
VACCINATION POLICY: Preferred if possible.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom occasionally works from the family’s home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it depending on the child’s age.