LOCATION: Highway 58 & 6th Ave, Golden
ABOUT THE LITTLES: A healthy, talkative and outgoing little girl who is about to be 2 years old. Her sister is due in April! The nanny will be responsible for both children late May.
HOURS NEEDED: 27 hours per week; the nanny can pick any 3 days out of Tuesday through Friday. The nanny will be needed 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $18 per hour
START DATE: Early May
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a 9-month commitment but it’s highly possible the need for a nanny will continue after that.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not required. The nanny will have access to the family’s car in case of an emergency. Otherwise, driving is not needed, but walkable outings are encouraged!
- Safety conscience is a must as this is hugely important to the family.
- Experience with toddlers and infants.
- Creative and engaging.
- Willing to go to the nearby library and park.
- Tidying up after the days’ activities.
- In regards to the toddler, the nanny needs to be willing to set healthy boundaries, and encourage good behavior and a napping routine.
- A nonsmoker!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Assistance with child related tasks would be a bonus! Help with things like the children’s laundry and washing the children’s dishes and bottles.
- If time permits, and the nanny could lend a hand with light meal prep, that would be great!
PAID TIME OFF: The nanny will be paid for anytime care is not needed (guaranteed salary). Additional paid time off is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must be current on vaccinations; preferably an annual flu shot too but that’s not a deal breaker.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Rarely.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Yes! They are willing to consider a nanny mom in hopes their toddler could have a playmate.
COMMENTS: It’s important to know the following:
- They are healthy eaters!
- Grandma is often in town but even though she can help, the nanny is in charge! Grandma knows that : )
- The family’s home is under construction but it is child proofed and there are plenty of safe spaces where the littles can play and sleep.