LOCATION: West Denver, please inquire to hear more about major cross streets.
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 1 ½ year-old energetic, curious, and happy little guy.
HOURS NEEDED: Approximately 41 hours per week; Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30 am to 6 pm, Tuesday 10:45 am to 6 pm, and Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Applicants must be willing to start earlier occasionally.
PAY RATE: $18-$20 per hour before taxes. Overtime pay over 40 hours per week.
START DATE: End of August- early September, can be flexible if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year commitment.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Attending toddler classes and activities are welcomed. Mileage will be reimbursed.
REQUIREMENTS: Due to Mom and Dad’s demanding work schedule, reliability is incredibly important! In addition, they’re looking for a nanny who meets the following criteria:
- Reliable and punctual.
- Active and energetic; ability to keep up with this busy toddler.
- Experience as a professional nanny.
- Consistent, willing to follow a schedule.
- Organized and tidy. Ensuring the home is in the same shape it was left in.
- Day to day tasks and tidying up after: prepare meals for the child, clean up after meals, pick up toys, child’s laundry, etc.
- The nanny will be responsible for providing a weekly grocery list of meal and snack ideas, so Mom and Dad can shop for what’s needed.
- Willing to keep a nanny journal and send pictures.
- Tuesdays this little guy will be attending preschool. The nanny will need to pick him up at 10:45 am. Preschool is only a few blocks away, therefore, they can walk or drive.
- The family hopes to welcome a 2nd child within the year. They would like their nanny to stay with them and eventually care for baby #2.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- A background or formal education in Early Childhood Education or Development.
- Potty training experience as this will come up within the year.
- Ability to travel with the family occasionally.
- The family wont stop a nanny from cooking for the family if the nanny enjoys it!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours/salary. Additional paid time off is offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot is a must.
SICK POLICY: Candidates must be comfortable caring for sick children. In the event the child is sick, the nanny might be asked to take him to the pediatrician. If the nanny is sick, Mom and Dad prefer to have a conversation and determine then if the nanny should come in or not.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Rarely. In the event a parent works from home, they seclude themselves in the home office in order not to upset their son or throw off the daily routine.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the high amount of reliability, a nanny mom is not something the family is comfortable with.
COMMENTS: A health care stipend is negotiable for the right nanny!Click here to apply