LOCATION: Near Sheridan Blvd. & Highway 36, Westminster
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Fun little girl who turns 3 years old in September and a baby boy welcomed in June of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: Monday through Thursday, 7:30-8 am to 4:30-5 pm. If more hours are desired, family can offer hours on Fridays or weekend hours.
PAY RATE: $25-$30 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Mid to late September.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is highly preferred.
- As dual-doctor parents, reliability is very important.
- Responsible, communicative, and trustworthy.
- Loving, genuinely enjoy caring for children.
- Willing to assist with potty training.
- Encourage age-appropriate learning activities.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk, formula handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Comfortable caring for sick children.
- Light assistance with household tasks such as load/unload the dishwasher, children’s laundry, prepare meals & snacks for the toddler, etc.
- Walkable outings are encouraged, open to other activities if public places are safe.
PAID TIME OFF: Offering a guaranteed salary and additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID and receive an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad work out of the home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom is not the right fit.