LOCATION: E. South Boulder Rd. & Courtesy Rd., Louisville
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two sweet sisters, 9 and 6 years old. The oldest is very active, she’s a competitive figure skater and participates in other activities. Little sister also participates in several activities.
HOURS NEEDED: 35-40 hours per week. Monday through Thursday 7/7:15 am to 5 pm. Hours will stay consistent year-round even though the girls will be in school 7:30 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday. During the school year, the nanny will be needed to help with other tasks.
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour before taxes.
START DATE: July 1st
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year
PETS: Low maintenance and lazy 3-year-old French Bulldog. Not a ton of responsibilities, occasionally letting him out.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe a reliable vehicle to use on the job is imperative. A big part of the position is to assist with driving to and from school and activities.
- Active! Able to go swimming, ride bikes, play outside, etc.
- Reliable and organized.
- Help girls with their homework.
- Safely transporting the girls to and from school and to their daily activities.
- Willing to care for sick kiddos.
- During the school year, nanny will be asked to assist with tasks related to the children only such as the girls’ laundry, grocery shop, pack lunches, tidy up their rooms, etc.
- Willingness to take a genuine interest in the girls.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, the family will compensate for anytime care is not needed.
VACCINATION POLICY: No preference.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference.