LOCATION: The family is relocating to Colorado; the exact location is to be determined. Most likely the Greenwood Village, Centennial, Littleton area.
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 2-year-old young man
HOURS NEEDED: Approximately 35-40 hours per week during the hours of 7 am- 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
PAY RATE: $20-$23 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: November or December.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally 6 months
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is highly preferred. No driving responsibilities initially, but open to activities once everyone is comfortable with one another.
- Loving, nurturing, & mature.
- Calm & collected but able to enforce boundaries.
- Creative, playful, capable of coming up with engaging activities.
- Minimum of 2 years professional nanny experience.
- Encourage a Montessori-style, independent play, redirection, etc.
- Foster learning and educational activities.
- Willing to go to the park, classes, public places (post-pandemic).
- Follow suggestions given by this young man’s occupational and speech therapists.
- Respectful of the family’s wishes of a more modest-type dresser. No visible tattoos, unique hair colors, etc.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Prepare meals and snacks and clean up afterwards.
- Takes appropriate COVID-19 precautions seriously.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Russian speaking is a huge bonus! This young man in bilingual (Russian & English).
PAID TIME OFF: Willing to offer PTO after a certain length of employment.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot is highly preferred. The family is more than willing to reimburse for costs.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad both work from home. It’s likely they will continue to work from home even after the pandemic.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.