LOCATION: 8th Ave. and York St., North Cherry Creek/Botanic Gardens area, Denver. This family lives in a beautiful neighborhood in walking distance to many parks are attractions!
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two active and happy children. A 2 ½ year old little boy who loves trucks and being outside. A little lady who just turned 1. She is easy going, active, funny and full of personality!
HOURS NEEDED: 50 hours per week, Monday through Friday 7 am to 5 pm.
PAY RATE: Approximately $40,000 per year; taxes are withheld.
START DATE: Soon! Please contact us for the exact start date.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long term, minimally a year.
PETS: No pets.
TRANSPORTATION/VEHICLE NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. The nanny will be responsible for preschool drop offs and pick-ups Tuesdays and Thursdays (preschool is a 5-minute drive), and needed for outings and adventures. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- Proactive by keeping the children engaged and stimulated. The perfect nanny is playful, willing to foster creativity, and able to plan activities and adventures.
- Responsible, reliable and punctual.
- Child related tasks such as the children’s laundry, emptying the diaper genie, clean up after meals, tidying up after the days’ activities.
- Mom and Dad don’t have a specific discipline style; they are open to ideas and the nanny’s expertise and suggestions.
- A potty training expert would be amazing as this little man is learning!
- The nanny will be responsible for communicating with teachers and relaying the info back to Mom and Dad when needed.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT REQUIREMENTS):
- Huge plus if the nanny could take out the trash occasionally and load/unload the dishwasher when needed.
- Occasional quick trips to the grocery store while the oldest is in preschool.
- The family has a home in Vail and if the nanny was open to occasional weekend traveling, it would be a bonus! Additional hours would be paid for in cash and the nanny and a friend are welcome to stay in the private suite of the family’s mountain home. Not a requirement, but a great perk for those mountain-lovers!
PAID TIME OFF: The family is offering a generous amount of paid time off. There are 4 weeks of the year the nanny will not be needed but will still receive the same salary. Additional personal days for the nanny to use is also offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a requirement, preferably an annual flu shot too but not a deal breaker.
SICK POLICY: The nanny will be responsible for caring for children in the event they are sick. Both children are healthy kiddos that rarely get sick but if they do, the nanny will need to be comfortable providing care for them.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home occasionally in a separate office.
IS THE FAMILY COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: The family is not open to a nanny mom.Click here to apply