LOCATION: E. 8th Ave. & York St., Cheesman Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Twin boys welcomed in July of 2020
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 9 am to 4 or 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $23 per hour before taxes. Negotiable for the perfect fit.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term
PETS: Must be comfortable with dogs, but no responsibilities related to the family’s 12-year-old, laid back, lab.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Driving is not needed since the babies are so young!
- Confident and comfortable caring for infant twins!
- Proactive, willing to take initiative and lend a hand when needed.
- Able to meet both babies’ needs.
- Attentive & calm.
- Encourage a schedule & routine.
- Verbal; comfortable talking to the babies throughout the day.
- Prepare formula; clean and sterilize bottles after.
- Assist with babies’ laundry.
- Currently taking strict COVID precautions or willing to do so. The family considers themselves to be on the stricter side: Stays in their personal “bubble” with no outside contact. Only socializes with people living in the same home. Avoids outside contact unless absolutely necessary. Goes outside only if it’s possible to maintain 6 feet of distance. Follows strict infection protocols for items entering the home.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Emptying the dishwasher would be a plus! PAID TIME OFF:
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad both work from home. They prefer to be hands-off while the nanny is there. They are available in case of emergency but otherwise hope the nanny will handle the babies so they can work.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.