LOCATION: S. University Blvd. & E. Mississippi Ave., Wash Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two sisters, 19-month-old, and 4 years old. The youngest is in speech therapy and the oldest has some minor allergies. Otherwise, the girls are happy, energetic, and active!
Care will mainly be for the youngest while big sis attends school/summer camps 8:30 am-3:30 pm. The nanny will be responsible for both girls a few hours a day and assist with school drop offs and pickups, and school holidays.
HOURS NEEDED: 45-50 hours per week, Monday through Friday 8 am- 5:30 pm. A later end time needed occasionally with advanced notice from the parents.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, paid legally, or ‘on the books’, as a W-2 employee.
START DATE: Flexible! Finding the right fit is important, for that reason a nanny can start right away or in a few months.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long term, ideally 1+ years.
PETS: Two medium-size hypoallergenic dogs. Minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must.
- The perfect fit is someone who takes initiative. Proactive throughout the day, does not need to be micromanaged. Kind of like a 3rd parent!
- Energetic, enthusiastic, positive, active, creative.
- Communicative; able to maintain a personal but professional relationship.
- Able to stay active, comfortable swimming, playing outside, etc.
- Confident keeping clear and fair discipline boundaries.
- Keep things tidy and straightened. Cleaning up after meals, activities, keeping the girls’ rooms picked up.
- Comfortable caring for the children if there’s a minor illness.
- Willing to be involved in the youngest speech therapy. Additionally, relaying any communications from teachers.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Able to offer date night hours or weekend hours.
- Open to domestic and international travel with the family.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid time off, and paid holidays.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations, including vaccinated for COVID-19, or willing to become. An annual flu shot is highly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Although Mom works from her separate home office, the nanny is in charge when there!