LOCATION: W. 64th Ave. & N. Pecos St., Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Three kiddos, 5-year-old little girl, 3-year-old little boy, and 1-year old baby brother.
HOURS NEEDED: Needs to be available during the hours of 7 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday. 40 hours will be provided during that window of time; the schedule will be provided with as much notice as possible.
PAY RATE: $21-$24 per hour, please inquire about taxes
START DATE: Starting in August, but flexible for the right fit.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year commitment.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. The nanny will need to help with school drop-offs and/or pick-up in the fall.
- Comfortable and experienced working with children of this age.
- Proactive, able to take initiative, willing to plan and provide age appropriate activities for each child.
- Nurturing & loving.
- Great communication skills.
- Playful, kind, creative, fun, engaged.
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual, and dependable.
- Active, willing to go on daily outings (once restrictions have been lifted) to the museums, libraries, etc.
- Assertive and able to enforce rules.
- Confident in their abilities as a nanny.
- The family welcome structure and encourage a sleep routine.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Household tasks such as laundry, light meal prep, etc. if time permits.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, additional paid time off offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is strongly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom’s office is home-based, but she is out seeing clients most of the day.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom is not a good fit.