LOCATION: Near W. 6th Ave. & I-70, Golden
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Three great kids: 6-year-old boy, 4-year-old girl, 2-year-old boy. During the school year, the oldest two attend school 8 am – 3 pm.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week, 6:45 am – 4:45 pm, Monday through Thursday. Every Friday off!
PAY RATE: $800 per week, (flexible if needed) please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Early April
COMMITMENT LENGTH: The family has had great success with nannies staying long-term. They hope to find that again and have a nanny commit at least a year.
PETS: Two friendly & mellow golden retrievers.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Ideally the nanny can use their own vehicle to safely transport the kids to and from school. However, the family has an extra car for the nanny if needed.
- A positive individual who genuinely enjoys kids.
- Active, willing to play outdoors and participate in physical activities (i.e., riding bikes, scooters, backyard playset, etc.)
- Prepare healthy breakfasts, lunches, and snacks, and pack school lunches.
- Care for the youngest.
- Playtime activities with the youngest while big brother & big sister are at school. Outdoor activities, going to the park, crafts, painting, building blocks, etc. the nanny will need to attend speech therapy once a week via Zoom.
- Help with potty training.
- Household responsibilities include:
- Unload/ load the dishwasher
- Wiping down the kitchen counters/ table at the end of the day or at the end of mealtimes
- Encourage and assist the kids with cleaning their rooms, toys, help them stay organized.
- Help with children’s’ laundry once a week.
- Pick up outside toys.
- Weekly grocery store pick-up
- The family has a house cleaner, no major cleaning, tidying up after the days’ activities.
PAID TIME OFF: Paid holidays, guaranteed hours, open to additional PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Preferably current on vaccinations, including a flu vaccine and COVID vaccine. Flexible if needed, not a deal breaker.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from his home office. The kids are used to it and know the rules.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom is not the right fit.