LOCATION: W. 3rd Ave. & Sherman St., near West Wash Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby girl welcomed in May
HOURS NEEDED: 35-40 hours per week. Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. If nanny
PAY RATE: $18-21 per hour, before taxes
START DATE: September 3rd
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Approximately 9 months, possibly longer
PETS: Friendly 60-pound lab mix and a cat. No pet responsibilities needed.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is preferred, although Mom’s car is available to use if needed.
- Genuine love for children.
- Positive attitude.
- Engaged, reading to baby, etc.
- Safety and detailed oriented.
- Child related activities and adventures welcomed.
- Encourage a schedule & routine.
- Baby takes a bottle without issue. Knowledgeable with formula and breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Occasional assistance with baby’s laundry.
- Familiarity with baby led weaning, or at the least, willing to learn.
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering a guaranteed salary, paid holidays, and additional PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from a separate basement office. Mom can work from home, but most likely wont work out of the home when nanny is there.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it, depending on the age of the nanny’s child.