LOCATION: S. Clayton St. & Mississippi Ave., close to Wash Park, Denver.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 7-month-old baby boy and a 2-year-old little girl.
HOURS NEEDED: 40-45 hours a week; Monday through Friday 8 am 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $25-$30 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Immediately!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, hoping the nanny can be an extended member of the family!
PETS: Must love dogs- old dogs at that! The family has 3 geriatric pugs. Minimal responsibilities, letting them out, the family has a dog walker.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Driving is not a necessity now, maybe one public places are safe.
- Responsible, nurturing, fun & experienced.
- Communicative, responsiveness to text messages etc.
- Transparent, comfortable communicating openly.
- Mature, open, & honest.
- Trustworthy & reliable.
- Creative & energetic.
- Someone willing to have a personable relationship while keeping professional boundaries. Mom and Dad envision having a nanny who can be a part of their family.
- Engaged, attentive to safety, not someone who is on their phone constantly.
- Child related tasks, laundry, tidy up after the days’ activities, etc.
- Because Mom is immune compromised, it’s important the nanny is very COVID conscious. (I.E., no public transportation, minimal exposure to others, etc.)
- Support developmental milestones through learning and exploring.
BENEFITS: Full time benefits, paid holidays, PTO, and sick days.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID, Tdap, and receive an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Parents work from home for now, but each have their own offices and try to stay out of the way!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom, if the nanny’s child is under 3 years old.