LOCATION: S. Downing St. & E. Alameda Ave., in East Wash Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in early May this year
HOURS NEEDED: 44 hours per week; Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $17-20 per hour before taxes
START DATE: Early to mid-July, flexible if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 12 months
PETS: Dog lover is a must! The family’s first baby is an 11-pound canine.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Open to driving activities once baby is older.
- Experienced and reliable.
- Positive, friendly, personable.
- Wiling to provide suggestions and respectable feedback to these new parents.
- Encourage development and milestones.
- Attentive to baby’s needs.
- Schedule and routine encouraged.
- Taking baby for walks.
- Ability to travel with the family domestic and internationally.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Willing to walk the dog if the nanny is comfortable.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, additional paid time off offered, amount to be determined.
VACCINATION POLICY: Strongly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom can work from home if needed although she prefers to work outside the home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference at this time.