LOCATION: McIntyre St. & W. 52nd Ave., on the Golden/Arvada border
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Care is for a 3-month-old young fella. His older brother (3 years old) attends preschool full-time. Care for both boys might be needed an hour a day or on preschool closings.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week. The exact start/end times are to be determined, but it will fall between 7:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
PAY RATE: $17-$19 per hour, opportunity for a raise within the first few months. Please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Mid May
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, 1+ years.
PETS: Sweet & friendly Aussie. Minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. The nanny may be asked to help with preschool pickup for big brother.
- Personal, wants to be a part of the family.
- Reliable & punctual.
- Fun-loving personality
- Engaging, encourage educational and age-appropriate activities.
- Organized, structured & creative. Able to follow a structure, come up with activities, etc.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities. Wash bottles, assist with children’s laundry.
- Comfortable in the kitchen, basic meal prep and assist making baby food.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid time off, and paid holidays.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, and vaccinated for COVID-19, or willing to become.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Currently Mom and Dad work from their dedicated office spaces. They are available if needed but envision the nanny to be responsible while they’re working.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right