LOCATION: Central Park Blvd. & Northfield Blvd., North Stapleton, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in November of 2018
HOURS NEEDED: 50 hours per week; during the hours of 6 am- 6 pm Monday through Friday. Because Dad works from home, the nanny will be let go early often.
PAY RATE: $38,000-$44,000 per year before taxes
START DATE: January 28th, sooner if possible.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job required.
- Experience with infants.
- Due to Mom and Dad’s work schedule, reliability is imperative.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative.
- Baby’s laundry.
- Plans age appropriate activities, encourage milestones, etc.
- Willing to go on age appropriate outings once baby is older.
- Ability to pass a drug screening. The family reserves the right to follow federal law in regards to marijuana consumption.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Cooking for the family or willing to start dinner.
- Grocery shopping.
- Family’s laundry
- Spoke another language.
PAID TIME OFF: A generous amount of paid time off is offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, is mandatory.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad often works from home in his separate home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of this job, a nanny mom is not the right fit.