LOCATION: Vine and Kentucky, Wash Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: A precocious 3-year-old little girl, who loves dancing, soccer and baseball- sometimes even all at the same time! Her sister just turned a year old, and she’s a sweet and easy going little lady. Both girls go to school full-time which is about a 5-minute drive from the family’s home.
HOURS NEEDED: This family has a great deal of flexibility with the hours, including start time, end time and number of hours offered per week. Preferably, they would like to offer 21-27 hours per week but can offer up to 30 for the right fit. The perfect schedule would be Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 10:30 am, Tuesday and Wednesday 4-7 pm and every other Friday 4-10 pm. Again, lots of flexibility for the right nanny!
PAY RATE: $17-$19 per hour
START DATE: The family’s current nanny is sadly moving. The new nanny will be needed to start sometime in February. Their current nanny can stay with them through late February but ideally train the new nanny before she leaves.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A minimum of a one-year commitment; although Mom and Dad hope to grow their family and would love to have a nanny be with their family long term.
PETS: One big and two small! One large, well behaved dog, a small dog and a cat. The nanny might be asked to feed the dogs in the evening and occasionally let them out during the day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is mandatory. They nanny will be responsible for school drop offs and pick ups and assisting with errands. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- A typical day is arriving to the family’s home at 7:30 am, assisting with the morning routine and getting the girls to school between 8:30 and 9 am. Then assisting with light errands, grocery shopping, pick up dry cleaning, etc. until 10:30 am or whenever completed. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and every other Friday, the nanny would pick up the girls from school anytime after 4 pm, go to the park or plan fun activities, and feed the girls dinner.
- Light tasks like vacuuming, cleaning up the kitchen, and family’s laundry. This tidy family has a cleaning person come therefore no major cleaning will be needed.
- Loving but firm and structured discipline is encouraged. Mom and Dad expect the girls to be polite and have manners. Respect is also important! The nanny will be responsible for ensuring the girls contribute to the responsibilities and values of the home.
- Requirements also include experienced, personable, punctual, reliable, organized, willing to be proactive with what needs to get done and have impeccable communication skills.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Language or cultural immersion would be a plus!
PAID TIME OFF: The nanny will earn a set salary regardless if the family doesn’t need care. Additional paid time off is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must be current on vaccinations. An annual flu shot is preferred but not a deal breaker.
SICK POLICY: In the event the littles are sick, it would be great if the nanny could care for them since they would need to stay home from school. However, this is not required. If the nanny can complete the daily tasks, coming to work under the weather or a little sick is fine with the family. Major illnesses Mom and Dad prefer the nanny stays home.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities and hours of this job, the family is not comfortable with a nanny mom.
COMMENTS: Traveling with the family and occasional overnights are a strong possibility if the nanny has availability to do so.Click here to apply