LOCATION: Near Colfax and Colorado Blvd., Congress Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Engaging 2-year-old little girl.
HOURS NEEDED: The ideal schedule is Monday through Friday 8 am-1 pm. Flexible with the start/end times if needed.
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour
START DATE: Immediately!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 8 months, through August
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required, along with an impeccable driving record. The nanny will be responsible for taking the toddler to and from activities. Currently she has activities 3 out of the 5 weekdays.
- Active! The family lives in the heart of Denver- in walking distance to several attractions. The nanny must keep this toddler active and engaged.
- Reliable, responsible, strong work ethic.
- Playful; someone who truly loves children.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Prepare meals and snacks for the toddler.
- No screen time please!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Knowledge or experience with potty training.
- Loves hair-dos! This little Rapunzel has the most beautiful hair; if the nanny liked doing cute hair-dos it would be a huge plus (especially for mom)!
- Italian speaking. Certainly not mandatory in the slightest, but the family does speak Italian and they would love to offer their daughter more exposure!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary offered and additional paid time off offered after 90 days.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations please; an annual flu shot is not needed.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Yes, Mom and Dad share an in-home office. The nanny will be responsible to keep the toddler distracted and engaged so Mom and Dad can focus on work.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Not open to a nanny mom at this time.