LOCATION: S. Downing and E. Speer near the Denver Country Club, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Brother and sister duo! Brother is almost 3 and a typical boy- the more he moves the happier he is. Sister is sweet, gentle and easy going. Both kiddos love going to the park and overall are happy and healthy children.
HOURS NEEDED: Mondays 1-5 pm and 8:30 am to 1:30 pm Wednesdays OR Fridays. The family prefers Wednesday but open to Friday if needed.
PAY RATE: $18+ per hour
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year commitment.
PETS: A golden retriever; no responsibilities related to the fur-baby.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. The family will provide car seats and reimburse for mileage.
- Finding the right fit is important to the family. The ideal nanny is gentle, playful, and energetic. Someone who genuinely enjoys children is a must!
- Mom and Dad describe their parenting style/discipline method the following way: encourage children to talk about their feelings, redirection and expect the littles to be polite.
- Activities and adventures encouraged!
- Willingness to boost learning, exploration, kindness, empathy, and self-esteem.
- No household tasks are required other than leaving the home the way it was left. The nanny should encourage the children to help clean up after themselves.
- Preparing meals and snacks for the kids is a must- Mom says, “they’re ALWAYS hungry.”
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Ability to travel with the family would be great if possible.
PAID TIME OFF: The nanny will be paid the same salary regardless if care is needed.
VACCINATION POLICY: Up to date on vaccinations is not required.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally Mom will be in and out of the home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: The family is willing to consider a nanny mom if the nanny feels confident in their ability to give enough attention to everyone and safely transport the kids.Click here to apply