LOCATION: S. Parker Rd. & E-470, Parker
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 4-year-old little girl and a baby boy welcomed in February of this year. The nanny will be responsible for both children approximately 20 hours per week, and baby only about 15 hours while the oldest attends preschool.
HOURS NEEDED: 35 hours per week; Monday through Friday 8 am to 3 pm.
PAY RATE: $15-$18 per hour for one child, $17-$21 per hour for two. Approx. $565-$700 per week.
START DATE: Late June to early July, flexible if needed
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year commitment
PETS: Two older dogs, no responsibilities
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. The nanny will need to help with preschool drop-offs and pick-ups. Reimbursement for mileage offered.
- Engaging, creative, playful, nurturing, loving and willing to be a member of the family!
- Encourage and assist with a schedule for baby.
- Foster a daily routine.
- Comfortable with breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Daily responsibilities will include preparing lunch, help with preschool drop-off and pick-up, keeping a daily routine, staying consistent with nap times, reading, engaging with educational activities, and instilling healthy boundaries.
- Child related tasks such as cleaning up after meals, tidying up after activities, washing bottles and pumping materials, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Children’s laundry would be a plus!
PAID TIME OFF: Paid holidays, paid for anytime the family does not need care.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a requirement.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad both work from their separate home offices. They are glued to their desks, but there in case of emergencies.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Yes! Close in age to their oldest is preferred but not mandatory.