LOCATION: E. 23rd Ave. & Colorado Blvd., Park Hill, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Care is for 3-year-old big sis and 6-month-old baby brother.
HOURS NEEDED: Between 16-20 hours per week- you choose! The family would like two or three afternoons/evenings a week. Days of the week and start/end times are flexible. Weekend options as well! Flexible with the days and times, willing to accommodate other commitments such as another job, school, etc.
PAY RATE: $20-$28 per hour
START DATE: Flexible for the right fit, preferably as soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, ideally a year plus.
PETS: A dog & a cat, minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Due to COVID, the family is not comfortable with public transportation and prefers a nanny to have their own vehicle.
- Supportive, willing to offer an extra set of hands.
- Experienced with infants and toddlers.
- Genuinely enjoys kids and their job.
- Fun, playful, engaged.
- Reliable, punctual, communicative.
- Willing to go on outside, encourage exercise. Other adventures welcomed once it’s safe.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities, mealtimes, snacks, toys, etc.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid for anytime they do not need care.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations (click here to learn more), annual flu shot, and vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad will be in and out of the home. There is a designated play space and a big backyard!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.