LOCATION: University Blvd. & Speer Blvd., Cherry Creek, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 14-month-old little boy
HOURS NEEDED: This is a full-time, live-out position, 40-50 hours/week with hours generally falling between 8am and 5pm when the family is in Denver. The ideal nanny can offer evening coverage from 6pm-10pm for 1 to 2 days per week.
Traveling with the family is required. Minimally 6 weeks, up to 25 weeks per year. The traveling schedule varies. When traveling with the family, nanny should expect to work 50+ hours per week with a fluctuating schedule based on the family’s needs. All costs are covered when traveling with the family. Peridium offered as well! .
PAY RATE: $25-$35 per hour, gross, based on availability to travel, previous childcare experience and educational background. Open to higher compensation for an educational background.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term!
PETS: Must be dog friendly! Sweet, small, and house trained, 25-pound labradoodle.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle to use on the job is a must. The family’s vehicle is available when driving with the child. Nanny will need to use their own vehicle for errands and other responsibilities.
This loving, active family is excited to find a candidate to provide compassionate care alongside them for their active 15-month-old boy. The family travels frequently throughout the year, especially to London, Los Angeles, and Florida, and balance a bustling schedule of professional and personal commitments. While in Denver they enjoy their relaxed and welcoming home environment, quality time with their son and their sweet dog, being an active part of their community, and spending time in the surrounding mountains whenever possible!
The ideal candidate for this position will be a collaborative, flexible caregiver, ready to partner with mom to tag-team the day-to-day routines. The family hopes for a nanny who can thrive in both a laid-back, tranquil environment while in Denver, as well as with the dynamic, on-the-go schedule while traveling. The family deeply values longevity and are seeking a candidate who is not just experienced and confident with toddlers, but will also be a dedicated, loving caregiver for the years ahead and will prioritize their son’s growth, safety, and wellbeing. During times when mom is caring for the baby, pitching in with various household tasks will be appreciated, including the baby’s laundry, general tidying, running errands, light pet care, and general organization and assistance.
- Create a warm, loving, and safe environment for the baby to grow and thrive
- Collaborate with parents and tag-team the day-to-day routines
- Love and cherish your time with the baby
- Meal planning, preparation and clean up for the baby
- Engage in creative, age appropriate, developmentally-minded activities
- Maintenance of the nursery and common areas, baby laundry and inventory management
- Travel with the family and provide support and flexibility for hectic, on-the-go schedules
- Manage all the child’s packing and planning around travel
- Various household tasks centered around the care and upkeep of the baby’s spaces and equipment.
- A valid driver’s license
- A valid passport
- A dedicated background and experience working with this age group
- A collaborative spirit with step in and step out intuition
- Flexible and even-keeled in a hectic environment
- Ability to travel frequently with the family as needed
PAID TIME OFF: A generous amount of PTO offered in addition to guaranteed hours. Potential to work on minor holidays (President’s Day, July 4th, NYE, etc.); working major holidays is not necessary.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations (click here to learn more), annual flu shot, and willing to get the COVID-19 vaccination when available to the public.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: This stay-at-home mom will be in and out of the home. The nanny must be comfortable working closely with the parents and be confident and comfortable caring for the baby independently.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit for this position.