LOCATION: W. 80th Ave. & Sheridan Blvd., Arvada
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Almost 4-year-old little guy and his little sister 1.5 years old.
HOURS NEEDED: 15 hours per week; Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays 8:30 am – 1:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $25-$28 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: June 21st or soon after.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimum of 1-year commitment.
PETS: The family has two big dogs, but they can keep them gated and away.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Reliable transportation to and from work is needed; however, the nanny can use the family’s car for future outings.
- Nurturing and experienced.
- Caring, active, attentive, and kind.
- Experience with toddlers.
- Mom and Dad follow a parenting style called RIE. The theory behind RIE is motivating and encouraging independent play but respectful, attentive, engaged, and inspiring age-appropriate development. You can earn more about RIE here.
- Walkable outings nearby are encouraged! They’re close to a lake and park- ideal for walks and excursions.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Bilingual or familiar with another language.
PAID TIME OFF: The family will pay the nanny for anytime they do not need care, additional PTO to take at their own discretion and paid holidays.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations, including vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad work from their separate home offices. They can help with the initial transition and available if needed but they try to stay out of sight.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the best fit for this position.