LOCATION: Near Colorado Blvd. and E. 8th Ave., Congress Park in Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby girl expected to arrive at the end of July
HOURS NEEDED: 3 days per week, ideally Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, flexible with the days if needed. Nanny is needed 9 am to 5:30 pm, a total of 25.5 hours per week.
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour, taxes are negotiable
START DATE: Mid to late October
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term!
PETS: Two pugs, nanny will be needed to let them out throughout the day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Open to driving outings once baby is old enough to appreciate it.
- Experienced and mature.
- Sweet & kind.
- Enjoys nature and outdoors.
- Willing to encourage discovery and play.
- Family intends to follow a Waldorf philosophy. Experience with this theory is great but if not, willing to learn.
- Willing to take baby for walks.
- Comfortable with breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- A good fit with the family- Mom and Dad describe themselves as progressive and inclusive.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- College degree would be great but not required.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary offered in addition to paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home a couple days a week and will clearly communicate the daily needs.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit for the family at this time.