LOCATION: Care will alternate between the families’ homes: Downing and Yale & S. Williams and Yale, in Denver. The families live within a mile of one another.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: These good friends are hoping their babies will grow up to be just as close, therefore a nanny share was perfect for them! Baby girl welcomed early January and twin boys welcomed in early January too! The babies are just a few days a part!
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week, Monday through Thursday 8 am to 6 pm. Fridays off!! Care for one child will be needed all 4 days, 40 hours total, and care for all three infants will be needed 3 of the days, approximately 30 hours per week.
PAY RATE: A weekly salary of $850-$1000 per week.
START DATE: Mid-April
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long term commitment needed! Minimally one year.
PETS: Being comfortable with the families’ four-legged-fur-babies is important although the dogs most likely won’t be in the same home when the nanny is there. Both families each have a dog. They often go to doggie camp or would play at the other family’s home while the nanny and the babies are at the other.
TRANSPORTATION/VEHICLE NEEDS: Driving with the infants is not a requirement although reliable transportation to and from work is a necessity.
- Infant experience is a must! Preferably experience with multiples too!
- Organized, responsive and communicative.
- Encouraging milestones and age appropriate development.
- Schedules are encouraged along with healthy sleep training. The families do not subscribe to any specific theory but sleep training is most appealing!
- Having knowledge or an educational background in early childhood education or development would be a huge bonus!
- Comfortable and knowledgeable with breastmilk handling and preparation is needed as moms intend to breastfeed.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities and chores related to the babies such as washing bottles, picking up toys, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS:
- Language immersion or exposure.
- Baby sign would be a plus too!
PAID TIME OFF: Paid time off is offered; exact amount based on nanny’s request.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on immunizations is mandatory.
SICK POLICY: Once the babies have arrived, a more specific sick policy will be determined. Stay tuned for more details!
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally parents will work from their in-home office, however, most likely they will not work from home on the days the share takes place in their home.
IS THE FAMILY COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the possible high demands three infants, a nanny mom is not a preferred situation. The families are open to an older, school-aged, child accompanying the nanny once in a while if needed.
COMMENTS: These new parents are a joy to be around- talk about sweet and personable families!Click here to apply