LOCATION: The families live 5 minutes away from one another. They plan to alternate homes in South Park Hill, Denver. The families live near Holly St. & E. 6th Ave. and N. Monaco Parkway & Montview Blvd.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 20-month-old toddler and a baby boy welcomed in January of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: 35 hours per week, 4 days a week, 8:30 am to 5 pm. Care is usually Monday through Thursday, in the fall the 4 days could change to different days of the week. The 4-day a week schedule will remain the same.
PAY RATE: $20-$24 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Yesterday! Just kidding, but as soon as possible.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Approximately 8 months with the possibility to continue longer.
PETS: One family has a dog; the other family has a dog & a cat. Minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is preferred.
- Hands-on, energetic, & creative.
- Interactive with both boys.
- Clear communicator.
- Loving & caring.
- Activities & adventures are encouraged! The families live in a great part of town- a ton of walkable activities like the zoo, museums, etc.
- Experience working with both age groups.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification. Family is happy to pay for the course!
- Child related tasks such as washing bottles & dishes, tidy up after the days’ activities, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- A background in early childhood education or development is a plus but not required!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, paid holidays, and open to offering additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including vaccinated for COVID & an annual flu shot, is highly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Even though the parents work from home, they have designated space for the children to play and sleep.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.